Day and night blinds
Day and night blinds, otherwise known as vision blinds, zebra blinds, duo roller blinds, or mirage blinds, combine the ideal balance of a roller blind with additional privacy and light control, and a modern twist. The eye-catching and fashionable trend of colour blocking bold stripes means that you can block out the morning light in a variety of different colours. These blinds are manufactured and designed using only the highest quality British made fabrics and are guaranteed to be low maintenance. Our day and night blinds are available in a wide variety of different designs, colours, patterns, and finishes to suit you any space or design preference.
These blinds not only look great but are extremely practical too, as they enable you to soften the exposure to daylight and reduce glare that enters your room. They’re extremely easy to use, with an innovative design that features two layers of translucent and opaque horizontal striped fabric. The front layer remains motionless while you slide the back layer which allows the stripes to glide between each other creating an open and closed effect. You also have the option to make them motorised, so they can be controlled using a remote control without even having to get up.
Benefits of day and night blinds
- Modern, fashionable, and on-trend design adds a contemporary touch to any space
- Perfect for the home and office - popular for both residential and commercial customers
- Ideal for any room in the house including bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, and offices
- Affordable and high quality
- Maintains privacy – the translucent fabric panels allow light in but prevent people from seeing in
- Offers great light control – slide the panels open to let light in, or slide closed to block light out
- Reduces glare and softens exposure to daylight
- Available in a wide range of colours, patterns, and finishes
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Child safe as standard
- Manufactured and designed using only the highest quality British fabrics
- Can be motorised and controlled using a remote control
Day and night blinds are easy to maintain and keep clean. To keep these blinds free from dust, you should use a feather duster or a vacuum with an upholstery brush attachment. Avoid using any polish or cleaning products on these blinds to avoid damaging them.