Faux Wood Venetian Blinds
The simple and rustic design of the faux wood Venetian blinds makes them the perfect addition to any space. Faux wood Venetian blinds are the perfect alternative to regular wooden Venetian blinds providing the same look at a more affordable price whilst also being moisture resistant. Therefore, making them the perfect blind for damp-prone areas like bathrooms, kitchens, and conservatories as well as spas and gyms where there is extra moisture in the air. Available in a contemporary smooth finish and a sophisticated wood grain, with the choice to add stylish tapes. All our faux wood Venetian blinds are tailored to you and your specific needs, and we do all the hard work for you coming out to measure up, provide advice, and fit them expertly to ensure the perfect fit.
Benefits of faux wood Venetian blinds
- Ideal for all rooms in the house including damp-prone areas like kitchens and bathrooms as they are moisture resistant
- Perfect for the home and office - popular for both residential and commercial customers
- Almost identical in appearance to wooden blinds but at a more affordable price, without the potential maintenance issues of natural wood
- Slats can be tilted forwards and backward and you can also raise or lower the horizontal slats to suit your requirements
- Excellent light control, providing as much privacy or light filtration as you wish
- Provide both heat insulation and room ventilation as they are easily adjusted to let in breeze from an open window
- Available in a contemporary smooth finish or a sophisticated wood grain, and with a cord or tape ladder
- Easy to clean and maintain, water and stains can be wiped away without damaging the slats
- Durable and high quality
- The simple, contemporary design makes them a versatile option
- Child safe as standard
Although faux wood Venetian blinds are prone to collecting dust, they are easily cleanable. To keep these blinds free from dust, you should use a feather duster or a vacuum with an upholstery brush attachment. Care should be taken when cleaning these blinds, and if you are wiping the blinds down you should use a dry cloth to avoid cracking the paint.