Our bespoke made to measure motorised blinds make operating your blinds effortless. With the touch of a button, you can control all the blinds in your room, without having to get up off the couch or out of bed in the morning. Excell Blinds and Shutters can motorise different types of blinds including roller blinds, Venetian blinds, Roman blinds, pleated blinds, and day and night blinds. Available in a wide range of styles, designs, patterns, and fabrics, you are sure to find the perfect motorised blinds to suit your space and budget from our varied selection. Motorising your blinds is easy, there is no wiring required so they are completely cordless and hassle-free to fit, come complete with a remote control, and can be operated using a timer.
Benefits of motorised blinds
- Makes operating your blinds even easier and more convenient
- The ultimate in function and luxury
- Control your blinds with the touch of a button without having to get up
- Easy to use, comes complete with a simple remote control
- Affordable and high quality, motorise your blinds from as little as £65 per blind
- Ideal for hard to reach areas such as skylights, conservatories, conservatory roofs, roof windows, and large windows
- We can motorise different types of blinds including roller, Venetian, pleated, Roman, and day and night blinds
- Available in a wide range of fabrics, patterns, designs, and colours to suit any space or budget
- Completely cordless, so no wiring is required for a hassle-free fit and neat look
- Fully child safe
- Added security as they can be operated using a timer when you’re out
- Come with a rechargeable lithium battery
All our motorised blinds come with a rechargeable lithium battery and have no cables, leads, or wires so are incredibly easy to maintain, hassle-free to fit and keep your windows looking neat and tidy. To keep your blinds free from dust, you can dust them down with a feather duster or cloth, or vacuum them with an upholstery brush attachment. Exact care instructions depend on the style of blind and material you choose, but one of our experts can advise on how to care for your specific blinds during your consultation.