Perfect fit blinds
The contemporary, streamlined design and neat fitting of perfect fit blinds make them the perfect addition to any home, office or commercial space. One of the most compact window dressings available, they perfectly slot into your uPVC double glazed window frame without the need for drilling, making installation quick, easy and mess-free. Perfect fit frames are available in a range of styles including Venetian, Roller, Pleated and Roman Blinds, all of which come in a large range of colours, patterns, fabrics and finishes to suit any space or budget. Perfect fit blinds work smoothly and offer precise control over light filtration and privacy. All our perfect fit blinds are tailored to you and your specific needs, and we do all the hard work for you coming out to measure up, provide advice and fit them expertly to ensure the perfect fit.
Benefits of Venetian blinds
- Neat and streamlined finish
- Fit the exact size and shape of your window
- They simply slot into your uPVC window frame with no need for drilling or unnecessary holes
- Quick, easy, and mess-free installation.
- Affordable and high quality
- Perfect for all environments including living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms, conservatories, offices and retail spaces
- Available in a range of styles including Venetian, Roller, Roman and Pleated Blinds
- Available in a large range of materials, colours, patterns and finishes
- Ensures maximum privacy and light control by perfectly fitting over the whole of your window without any gaps or holes
- Balance light and temperature – you can open your windows and doors whilst keeping your blinds closed
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Easy to remove and refit to your window
- Child safe as standard – not cord operated
All of ourperfect fit blinds are easy to clean and maintain, no matter the style that you require. Perfect blinds are easy to remove and refit if needed, meaning that you can simply take down the blinds for cleaning, or for cleaning your window. If you would rather clean the blind while it is still fitted to the window, this is an option too, as all of our perfect blind styles are easily cleanable with a duster or a dry cloth. Although, you should avoid using water or cleaning products on these blinds as it could damage the material or the paintwork.