Add a contemporary and stylish touch to any window with our bespoke made to measure pleated blinds. Available in a wide range of fabrics, finishes, shapes, and sizes, pleated blinds are an incredibly versatile option and are great for both domestic and commercial use. They are particularly suited to strange shaped and angled windows such as conservatories, conservatory roofs, skylights, and glass extensions. Pleated blinds can also be installed as free hanging blinds, or tensioned so that they stay in position when you move them. Offering precise privacy and light control, they’re incredibly energy efficient too. Can be made with perfect fit frames, and motorised and controlled via remote control for added convenience.
Benefits of pleated blinds
- Simplistic, contemporary, and stylish – a versatile option for any space
- Perfect for the home and office - popular for both residential and commercial customers
- The delicate concertina style folds add texture and a streamlined look to your window
- Particularly suited to conservatories, conservatory roofs, skylights, angled loft windows, and glass extensions
- Available in a wide range of fabrics, colours, patterns, and finishes as well as a range of shapes and sizes
- Offering great control over light filtration and privacy
- Energy-efficient – keeps the room cool in the summer and warm in the winter with specialised fabrics
- Waterproof options available for bathrooms and kitchens
- Can be operated manually or motorised and via remote control for added convenience
- Available with perfect fit frames for an exact, streamlined fit with no need for drilling or screwing
- Affordable and high quality
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Child safe as standard – not cord operated
Pleated blinds are easy to maintain and keep clean. To keep these blinds free from dust, you should use a feather duster or a dry cloth to wipe down the blinds. They can also be cleaned using a vacuum with the upholstery brush attached.