The simplistic, sleek design and clean lines make roller blinds an incredibly versatile solution for any window. Ideal for any room they are great for bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, conservatories, and offices. Our roller blinds are all expertly made to measure and are highly customisable to suit your preferences, with a range of fabrics available and the choice to finish them with a straight edge or scalloped edge in several shapes and patterns. They are incredibly easy to use and practical offering excellent light control and complete privacy if needed. Our roller blinds can also be motorised for increased convenience, and we can provide remote-controlled roller blinds for as little as £65 extra per blind.
Benefits of roller blinds
- Sleek and simplistic design makes them a versatile option
- Highly customisable to suit your preferences – available in a range of fabrics, patterns, colours, and finishes. A selection of scallops, braids, pulls, and poles are also available
- Can be operated either manually or electronically
- Ideal for reducing light in bedrooms for an undisturbed sleep with blackout fabrics
- Moisture resistant fabrics make roller blinds ideal for bathrooms and kitchens
- Can be fully motorised for convenience, making them ideal for hard to reach windows and skylights
- A great choice for offices with anti-glare fabric to allow for easy monitor use
- Perfect fit option provides a streamlined finish without the need for drilling
- Child safe as standard
- Easy to clean and maintain
Roller blinds can be cleaned by removing the surface dust with a soft synthetic or feather duster, or they can be vacuumed using an upholstery brush attachment. Any stains should be removed as soon as possible, and stains and dirt can be removed using a damp cloth or sponge. A non-synthetic detergent may also be added to lukewarm water if required. Do not scrub or rub hard as the protective coating may become damaged, and do not immerse the blinds in water.