Add a touch of luxury and elegance to any room with our highly customisable, made to measure Roman blinds. Our Roman blinds are made from a soft cloth fabric, which hangs in soft pleats when raised, and unfolds flat when lowered. There are slats sewn into the fabric of the Roman blinds to keep the pleats in place. Roman blinds are available in a wide range of different colours, fabrics, sizes, and patterns, so you are sure to find the perfect Roman blinds for your space from our stunning collection. These blinds are manufactured and designed using only the highest quality British fabrics, and are guaranteed to be low maintenance. Offering great light control, privacy, and adding extra insulation in those cold winter months, Roman blinds are a great addition to any home.
Benefits of Roman blinds
- Made from luxurious curtain fabrics, they provide a tailored, elegant, and soft look
- Excellent light control, providing as much privacy or light filtration as you wish
- Available in a wide range of fabrics, colours, patterns, and finishes
- Manufactured and designed using only the highest quality British fabrics
- Bring warmth, homeliness, and cosiness to a room
- Add extra insulation to your room, keeping you warm in those cool winter months
- All the luxury of a curtain, with the ease and streamlined finish of blinds
- Affordable and high quality
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Child safe as standard
Roman blinds are easy to maintain and keep clean. To keep Roman blinds free from dust, you should use a feather duster or a dry cloth to wipe down the blind. You can also clean these blinds by using a vacuum cleaner with an upholstery brush attachment as you would with curtains or upholstery. Most of the styles of Roman blinds can also be dry cleaned, but you should seek advice from our expert team before attempting this.