The simple, modern design of Venetian blinds makes them the perfect addition to any home or office space. These blinds can be manufactured using either aluminium, wood, or faux wood, and are available in a range of colours and finishes so you are sure to find a style to suit your style and budget. Water and stains can be easily wiped away from the slats and surfaces without leaving damage. All our Venetian blinds are tailored to you and your specific needs, and we do all the hard work for you coming out to measure up, provide advice, and fit them expertly to ensure the perfect fit.
Benefits of Venetian blinds
- Perfect for the home and office - popular for both residential and commercial customers
- Their simple contemporary design makes them a versatile option
- Provides a sleek, modern feel
- A great choice for kitchens and bathrooms with waterproof and easy clean options
- Child safe as standard
- Excellent light control, providing as much privacy or light filtration as you wish
- Keeps a room well ventilated as they are easily adjusted to let in a breeze from an open window whilst keeping light and privacy controlled
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Affordable and high quality
- Functions with a plastic tilt rod – used to tilt the slats to open or close the blinds, and a cord is used to raise and lower them. This process is easy and takes just seconds
- They can be used alone or as a backdrop for, or with, other curtains or drapes
- Perfect fit option provides a streamlined finish without the need for drilling
- Can be motorised and controlled using a remote control for added convenience
Although Venetian blinds are prone to collecting dust, they are easy to clean. To keep these blinds free from dust, you should use a feather duster or a vacuum with an upholstery brush attachment. Care should be taken when cleaning these blinds, and for a more thorough clean, it is recommended that you wipe down the blinds with a damp, soft cloth with lukewarm water. Turn the slats toward you and wipe down going easy, so you don’t bend the slats. Reverse the slats, and repeat.